Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

Doctor Cyst Blaster

So my doctor saved my ovaries! And all three of us are very appreciative. But he has no care for this trip I've been planning!! He says I can't fly for a week... Which cuts into my time with my love Amanda and completely rips away my trip to Positano, Napoli, and Capri. :( And I'm left leaving my traveling buddy hanging. Though everyone is telling me, "don't worry!", "get better!", "you didn't plan for this!", "better here than in Europe, amiright?!"... I still can't help but feel like crap. I know, as my doctor says, "6 weeks are better than none." But this trip was right on the tip of my tongue! I could taste it! The lemoncello, the pasta, the Italian wine, the pizza, and freakin expresso!! 

I know I know I know!!! Stop complaining you'll get to still do all that and least your safe and healthy! But I'm still a bit sad. :/ 

On top of it all I can't even spend this weekend with friends, because I need to have a follow up with my Doc here in LA. So I have an appointment with him Monday, and then I'm gonna schedule a flight from LAX to leave after that! So no time back home. I love and miss you all, and I'll see ya after my trip. Xoxo

                                Sincerely 
                                     Cass <3
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say?