Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Wish I had a TARDIS bag...

I wish my bag was like a TARDIS... And for non-whovians, I wish it was like Mary Poppins' bag. Bigger on the inside! 

Today I started lightly packing for my trip. Putting things in my suitcase that I don't need now, but will for my trip. I realized this is gonna be reeeeally really hard! Maybe even impossible!! 

As of the last month, I've been living in sweats and my work uniform. So all my clothes that I want to take are either in my dirty clothes basket or in boxes. So I can either go to the laundromat and get all my laundry done now, and be able to pack this bag more efficiently. Orrrrr I can wait till I get home and rush massive loads of laundry while simultaneously trying to see as many friends as I can before my trip, whilst stressing the WHOLE time. Hmmmm... It'll probably end up being the latter... :/ I'm such a horrible procrastinator. 

Then there is the matter of the need of a TARDIS/M. Poppins bag. I am such an over packer! But come on! How often am I going to be in Rome, London, Ireland, or Prague??? I want to look fabulous on this trip! Not like a dirty back-packer staying in hostels... (Which is precisely what I am going to be...) I want to pack sundresses for Positano and Monte Carlo, my trench and gorgeous red coat for England, boots for Ireland, a different cocktail dress and pair of heels for every night we go out to bars and clubs, and multiple scarves for Amsterdam! And I don't even know what I should wear in Switzerland and Germany!! 

When I went to New York for 10 days, I checked two suitcases (one was FREAKIN GYNORMOUS) and a carry-on. TEN DAYS Y'ALL! I'm about embark on a trip for 49 days and I need to pack less than my New York trip... Like I said... Impossible. 

I'm sure I'll manage it, but right now, I cannot fathom it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say?